YAYA is partnering with NORDC for its 2017 You Can YAYA too! Summer Art Camp! Register your young artist(s) for a summer of glassmaking, ceramics, painting, drawing, and more. A nutritious breakfast and lunch will be provided daily. Please review the details below.
Dates: June 5 – July 14 (6 weeks, closed July 4th)
Time: 9am – 3pm
Ages: 5-12 years old
Location: The YAYA Arts Center
Programs: Glass sculpting and fusing, mosaics, ceramics, painting, drawing, mixed media arts, field trips, and more!
Cost: FREE (valued at $1, 200 for 6 weeks)
$180 non-refundable registration and field trip fee (financial scholarships available)
What you need (copies):
- Completed 2017 NORDC Summer Camp Application (click here!)
- Child’s Report Card (any quarter of the 2016-17 school year), or current vaccinations record
- 2017 Proof of Residency (Orleans Parish)
- 2017 Proof of Income (1 FULL month for all adults listed on the application)
- Self-Employed Individuals: submit current NOTARIZED letter stating annual income
Click here to view the Art Camp 2016 Gallery
Submit all required documents at the YAYA Arts Center, Monday-Friday, 10am – 5:30pm, or scan and email to email@example.com.
Please call the Arts Center if you have any questions: 504.529.3306.